Stay focused on your end game and be inspired to make healthy lifestyle choices as a habit rather than a hobby. I will guide you on your journey towards your movement, vitality and wellness aspirations, through inspiration, support, accountability, and fun.
Many of us feel that we need to eat better and move more, however in today’s world, that’s not as easy as it sounds. There is more to feeling ‘healthy’ than just what we eat and whether we work out regularly. Being healthy can mean different things to different people.
Wellness coaching encourages healthy lifestyle behaviours that may help:
- Reduce stress and help you cope better with life stressors;
- Regain vitality to help view your day from a brighter lens;
- Wake feeling refreshed, sleep deeper and sleep throughout the night;
- Movement become a daily habit rather than a hobby;
- Improve your quality of movement and mobility to improve your daily life;
- Prevent lifestyle-related illnesses such as obesity, type 2 diabetes, elevated cholesterol and hypertension; and
- Live a happier, healthier, more productive and fulfilling life.
Deteriorating vitality, movement, mobility, health and ultimately happiness, is common, but NOT normal. These downward progressions in our health, are signs and symptoms the body is trying to communicate to us that something is ‘not quite right’. The body can’t talk, but it will communicate to you when it is functioning in dis-ease rather than ease.
I practise a holistic approach to inspire, guide and move people to a more vital and healthier wellbeing. I encourage a proactive approach through lifestyle modification, to ensure your time with me, is an invaluable investment towards your movement, health, and happiness aspirations.