“Like a lawyer looks after your legal health or an accountant looks after your fiscal health, I look after your physical health.”Together we will ensure your time with me is an invaluable investment toward your long-term health. I provide movement and wellness solutions to encourage a proactive approach toward health, through lifestyle modification. I draw on over 20 years of professional experience and take a holistic approach to inspire, guide and move people to a more vital and healthier wellbeing. I am located at Continuum Hub, 17b Pollen Street, Grey Lynn, Auckland 1021. Free parking is available on site.
I particularly enjoy supporting people:
- Who feel their health has deteriorated and their body is breaking down;
- Who are suffering repetitive injuries and pain that is impacting on their daily life AND ability to participate in the hobbies they enjoy;
- Who are committed to making lifestyle modifications to support their health journey.
People motivated to work with me:
- Want to feel better about themselves, their confidence and movement capabilities;
- Are prepared to prioritise their health, wellness and movement;
- Are busy, exhausted and have high demands on their time;
- Lack support, inspiration and motivation to guide them to a place of better health;
- Feel frustrated that their previous efforts were un-sustainable and yielded a short-term result.
As a leader and educator in health, fitness and wellness, I am proud to be a member of the New Zealand Register of Exercise Professionals.
As a registered exercise professional I must:
- be qualified to practise;
- operate under a code of ethics;
- provide a recognised standard of practice;
- ensure safe and effective exercise advice is prescribed; and
- participate in ongoing education.
“Wellness is a state of complete physical, mental and social wellbeing and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.” - The World Health Organization
“Movement is a giant circle that encompasses the whole continuum of what human beings are designed to be able to do. Exercise is a small subset, a little pebble in the beach of movement.” -The Foot Collective